Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bye Bye Baseball.....It's Football Time

So Brandon's little league All Star team had a heart wrenching loss yesterday 7-3 in the championship game. I think the parents take it harder than the players. I hate losing more than I love winning!! So now it is time for football and we will soon forget all about baseball....

Bruce is going to be a sophmore and my baby Brandon is going into the 8th grade. I cannot believe he has one more year to high school! Bruce can't wait for football and is helping coach his old team the Tracy Buccs. Brandon's comment after the baseball game last nite was "Oh well now I have football practice tomorrow.." See what I mean Bruce & I were more upset than him.

So we start school in less than a month and I can't wait....The kids start to get a little bored at home and start driving me crazy. So until the next blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the kids to go back either. Then I wont have to listen to fighting 24/7. lol!

    ReplyDelete